Generation "THEM" examines the "WHY" behind each American generation's common perspectives so that we can better understand one another and build more cohesive teams. This presentation gives attendees solid understanding of generational norms and the importance of attracting and retaining top young talent to ensure sustainability while allowing them to laugh at how silly we are deep down.
- Attendees will be able to list the names and accepted age ranges of each generation currently in the American workplace.
- Attendees will be able to identify 3-5 commonly held beliefs within each generation.
- Attendees will be able to differentiate between commonly held traditionalist perspectives and that of incoming generations.
- Attendees will be able to articulate feedback for employees and co-workers of other generations that maximizes acceptance and change.
- Attendee will choose more effective mediums to communicate with co-workers in every generation to increase productivity.
Presenter: Kristin Scroggin has spent the past eight years researching and delivering Keynote Speeches on Generational Diversity. Her information has benefited 250+ clients across 26 industries in 30 states and more than 100 conferences.
Kristin's articles are featured in multiple journals and she has been a guest on podcasts such as Standard Deviations with Dr. Daniel Crosby, Belle Curve, 10-minute Tech, The Offer, Construction Dream Team, and Beyond the B.S.
This webinar is presented by: GenWhy